Find all the latest news and information from our campsite in Doussard, on the doorsteps of Annecy and Albertville. Our top tips, events, ideas for days out, we tell you everything that you should not miss around the lake on your holiday to Lake Annecy.
Free cancellation up to 7 days before arrival, no pre-payment or deposits necessary!
We are currently still planned to open our campsites on the 12th May. However due to the situation sanitaire in France with Covid19 and the current government restrictions, we are unable to provide details of what facilities will be open in May and June until we have government direction which will not be until May time.
For the meantime, we are now therefore offering free cancellation without requiring any pre-payment up to 7 days before your stay. Consequently, we do not require a deposit for reservations made for May - 18 June and we do not require any payment until 7 days before your arrival date.
This flexible option means that you can now book in May or June without having to make a commitment due to the unstable situation with Covid19. If you decide before the 7 days to cancel, thank you to please inform us so that we can release the availability in order for us to re-sell the holiday.
In order to profit from this offer when making your reservation online, select to pay the deposit by ‘cheque’. We shall then send you a confirmation email of your reservation that will be placed on ´option’ and in order to confirm the reservation we will require you to pay for the holiday 7 days before. Please do not pay straight away as once the payment has been made, we will be unable to provide a refund.
Clients from outside of France/ Switzerland: please note that we strongly discourage booking for at least May & June at the moment. The current situation in France is unknown and it is likely that your country will not allow travel to France without restrictions.
If the government gives the green light, we plan to have all campsite facilities including restaurants and swimming pools open on both campsites from the opening date of the 12th May. We do not however know everything and we will communicate with you in May once the government have specifically detailed.
If you are living in France and have cheque vacances, you can use the electronic version at our campsite now!
Flyeo paragliding school
Are you doing a SUV / SIV training course with Flyeo this summer?
Book at la ravoire and save 20% on your stay*, get your 20% off promotional code from Flyeo and we will add 20% discount off your stay at Camping La Ravoire this summer.
Camping La Ravoire is convieniently located for the paragliding landing zone and Flyeo office in Doussard. You can hire a bike from the campsite and take the cycle path directly (10 mins) , walk (20mins) or drive (5 mins).
With 4 star facilities, swimming pool, restaurant and bar, gym, table tennis, you will have a nice campsite to return to after your training course every day where you will get a good nights sleep. Our shower and toilet block is brand new and you can eat at the new restaurant and relax on the new sun terrace with a drink in the evening.
*Applys to stays in May, June & September in our mobilehomes , Safari tents or camping pitches
The Campez-Couvert cancellation insurance offered by our campsites has now been extended to include cover for the following situations related to COVID-19:
- I am in quarantine for COVID-19 (Test positive)
- I would like to cancel my trip because I am a confirmed contact while awaiting my PCR test results
- I would like to cancel because I have been requisitioned by the authorities as part of the fight against COVID
- I would like to cancel my trip because I have COVID 19 (hospitalisation)
- I would like to cancel my trip because I am sick, my doctor confirms that I am not fit to travel and suspects COVID
- Following illness or contact case, I will arrive at the place of my stay two days late (or more)
- I would like to cancel because a member of my family (according to definition) has COVID 19 (hospitalisation)
- I would like to cancel my trip because I am sick with COVID (positive test)
- I have been denied boarding following a temperature measurement
- I would like to cancel my trip because I have a proven contact case with the obligation to isolate myself and do the PCR test
- I would like to cancel because a loved one is seriously ill from COVID (hospitalisation / death)
Warning: Please note that the exclusions are as follows; CLOSURE OF BORDERS, STATE OF SANITARY EMERGENCY, QUARANTINE AND GENERAL CONTAINMENT ...
This means that if the government of your country closes the borders with France, or if there are quarantines imposed because of covid19, this cancellation insurance does not cover you for these reasons.
To learn more about all the general insurance conditions, you can download them from our website or request them by email and if you have any questions we are happy to answer them!
Our new bar & restaurant for 2020 is under construction!