All the latest news from your 4-star campsite can be found in this section. Our top tips, unmissable events and outing ideas, your holiday near to the shores of Lake Annecy promises to be full of fun!
Program ideas for your holidays!
Reservations for 2022 are open!
This year, -we are installing 4 brand new 2 bedroom mobile homes that can accommodate up to 4 people.
The kitchen open to the living room is very pleasant and bright! Air conditioning is a real plus in this new accommodation!
A Bar / Window area opens directly onto the large semi-covered terrace of 20m2.
- 1 bed 160x200 in the large bedroom,
- 2 beds 90x190 in the other bedroom
You can directly access the bathroom through these two bedrooms.
The bathroom is equipped with an XXL shower, a hair dryer and an electric towel dryer.
Outside, there is a 20 m2 terrace, with deck chairs and a plancha BBQ, with unobstructed mountain views!!
If you are living in France and have cheque vacances, you can use the electronic version at our campsite now!
The Campez-Couvert cancellation insurance offered by our campsites has now been extended to include cover for the following situations related to COVID-19:
- I am in quarantine for COVID-19 (Test positive)
- I would like to cancel my trip because I am a confirmed contact while awaiting my PCR test results
- I would like to cancel because I have been requisitioned by the authorities as part of the fight against COVID
- I would like to cancel my trip because I have COVID 19 (hospitalisation)
- I would like to cancel my trip because I am sick, my doctor confirms that I am not fit to travel and suspects COVID
- Following illness or contact case, I will arrive at the place of my stay two days late (or more)
- I would like to cancel because a member of my family (according to definition) has COVID 19 (hospitalisation)
- I would like to cancel my trip because I am sick with COVID (positive test)
- I have been denied boarding following a temperature measurement
- I would like to cancel my trip because I have a proven contact case with the obligation to isolate myself and do the PCR test
- I would like to cancel because a loved one is seriously ill from COVID (hospitalisation / death)
Warning: Please note that the exclusions are as follows; CLOSURE OF BORDERS, STATE OF SANITARY EMERGENCY, QUARANTINE AND GENERAL CONTAINMENT ...
This means that if the government of your country closes the borders with France, or if there are quarantines imposed because of covid19, this cancellation insurance does not cover you for these reasons.
To learn more about all the general insurance conditions, you can download them from our website or request them by email and if you have any questions we are happy to answer them!
Download our campsite application Cool N Camp before your holiday with us in 2020.