All the latest news from your 4-star campsite can be found in this section. Our top tips, unmissable events and outing ideas, your holiday near to the shores of Lake Annecy promises to be full of fun!
Reservations for 2022 will open in December
Looking to book your Lake Annecy holiday with us for 2022? Please sign up to our newsletter on our website and follow our campsite Facebook pages for Camping La Ravoire & Camping Les Fontaines for the latest information on booking your holiday for 2022.
We are hoping to be opening the reservations in December 2021.. stay tuned!
Camping La Ravoire & Camping Les Fontaines are now closed for the 2021 summer season. Find us back again for 2022 in May 2022 - we will be releasing the reservations for 2022 in December, please stay tuned on our Facebook page and or sign up to our newsletter for all the latest information!
The french health pass sanitaire (proof of vaccination or proof of negative test within 48 hours) will only be required at the campsite for adults over 18 once at the start of your holiday, at reception. You can present your vaccination / test certificates by phone or paper at the reception. After that, you can use all the facilities of the campsite, including the restaurant and the swimming pool, for the duration of your stay without having to present your pass again or to do a new test if you have not yet been vaccinated!
If you are living in France and have cheque vacances, you can use the electronic version at our campsite now!
The Campez-Couvert cancellation insurance offered by our campsites has now been extended to include cover for the following situations related to COVID-19:
- I am in quarantine for COVID-19 (Test positive)
- I would like to cancel my trip because I am a confirmed contact while awaiting my PCR test results
- I would like to cancel because I have been requisitioned by the authorities as part of the fight against COVID
- I would like to cancel my trip because I have COVID 19 (hospitalisation)
- I would like to cancel my trip because I am sick, my doctor confirms that I am not fit to travel and suspects COVID
- Following illness or contact case, I will arrive at the place of my stay two days late (or more)
- I would like to cancel because a member of my family (according to definition) has COVID 19 (hospitalisation)
- I would like to cancel my trip because I am sick with COVID (positive test)
- I have been denied boarding following a temperature measurement
- I would like to cancel my trip because I have a proven contact case with the obligation to isolate myself and do the PCR test
- I would like to cancel because a loved one is seriously ill from COVID (hospitalisation / death)
Warning: Please note that the exclusions are as follows; CLOSURE OF BORDERS, STATE OF SANITARY EMERGENCY, QUARANTINE AND GENERAL CONTAINMENT ...
This means that if the government of your country closes the borders with France, or if there are quarantines imposed because of covid19, this cancellation insurance does not cover you for these reasons.
To learn more about all the general insurance conditions, you can download them from our website or request them by email and if you have any questions we are happy to answer them!
Bye bye Tipi tents and hello luxury safari lodges with private bathrooms !!!!
Download our campsite application Cool N Camp before your holiday with us in 2020.