All the latest news from your 4-star campsite can be found in this section. Our top tips, unmissable events and outing ideas, your holiday near to the shores of Lake Annecy promises to be full of fun!
Facilities open at Camping Les Fontaines from the 19th May:
We are excited to announce the opening of Camping Les Fontaines will be on the 12th May!!
*For details about stays between 12th - 19th May, please see our news article entitled 'Ascension weekend' *
✅ Swimming Pool - Outdoor pools and slides
✅ Reception: 8:30 a.m. to noon and 2:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
✅ Grocery store (with bread, croissants, and pains au chocolat in the morning): from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and from 5:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
✅ Restaurant (open indoors & outdoors to guests staying onsite only)
✅ Bicycle and electric bicycle rental for adults, juniors and children
✅ Sanitary block of the campsite for the pitches
❎ Games room (interior)
For all clients residing outside of France, it has been announced that foreign travel into france will be authorised from the 09th June.
For all clients booked from the 12th May – 09th June, we therefore invite you to please contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will send you a credit note to use for 2022. We have decided to do this exceptionally as we understand that it is impossible for you to travel here!
If you are living in France and have cheque vacances, you can use the electronic version at our campsite now!
The Campez-Couvert cancellation insurance offered by our campsites has now been extended to include cover for the following situations related to COVID-19:
- I am in quarantine for COVID-19 (Test positive)
- I would like to cancel my trip because I am a confirmed contact while awaiting my PCR test results
- I would like to cancel because I have been requisitioned by the authorities as part of the fight against COVID
- I would like to cancel my trip because I have COVID 19 (hospitalisation)
- I would like to cancel my trip because I am sick, my doctor confirms that I am not fit to travel and suspects COVID
- Following illness or contact case, I will arrive at the place of my stay two days late (or more)
- I would like to cancel because a member of my family (according to definition) has COVID 19 (hospitalisation)
- I would like to cancel my trip because I am sick with COVID (positive test)
- I have been denied boarding following a temperature measurement
- I would like to cancel my trip because I have a proven contact case with the obligation to isolate myself and do the PCR test
- I would like to cancel because a loved one is seriously ill from COVID (hospitalisation / death)
Warning: Please note that the exclusions are as follows; CLOSURE OF BORDERS, STATE OF SANITARY EMERGENCY, QUARANTINE AND GENERAL CONTAINMENT ...
This means that if the government of your country closes the borders with France, or if there are quarantines imposed because of covid19, this cancellation insurance does not cover you for these reasons.
To learn more about all the general insurance conditions, you can download them from our website or request them by email and if you have any questions we are happy to answer them!
Bye bye Tipi tents and hello luxury safari lodges with private bathrooms !!!!
Download our campsite application Cool N Camp before your holiday with us in 2020.