We may be a bit biased.. but we think that camping is by far the best way to holiday! Camping provides an outdoor experience and is perfect for children and adults alike. In this modern day where we are obsessed with the internet, television, electronics etc , camping holidays provide the perfect getaway, the perfect way to get away and relax. There is nothing better than disconnecting, going back to nature and getting out in the outdoors where we naturally belong!
So, what do we love the most about camping here at campings annecy?!
1. Planning the trip - The first thing that we love about camping is planning the trip itself. The excitement of deciding where to go, what activities you want to experience, how to get there and what equipment you need is part of the camping experience! We love to create our own lists of places we want to go and campsites we want to visit that are on our bucket list!
2. Family time - Staying at our camping Lake Annecy campsites is all about you, your family and having fun and getting away in the outdoors away from your normal life. Breathe the fresh alpine air, enjoy the freedom of the outdoors, let your children play without worrying and enjoy the space. A camping holiday is a unique holiday experience and really gets you away from the daily grind. Unlike staying in a hotel, you can set the pace of your holiday. You decide when you get up, what you eat, where you go in your own outdoor space! You are free and can benefit from flexibility that this type of holiday gives you. Experiencing new activities with your loved ones are the precious moments that create lifetime memories.
3. Freedom - Campsite holidays are incredibly safe for children and it is this fact that draws families time and time again back to our campsites. Guests love the village like family atmosphere, the fact that they can send their kids to collect the baguettes & croissants from the campsite shop on their own in the morning. Children & their parents can enjoy the freedom that campsites holidays can provide, you are not restricted a single hotel room, you have your own campsite emplacement/mobilehome and the site is safe. Children love making friends and meeting other nationalities and learning new languages.
4. Being outdoors - Disconnecting and improving our wellbeing- Camping holidays encourage us to disconnect and enjoy the simple things, such as making a meal with our families and loved ones, playing board games together, enjoying an outdoor activity and sports. All of these things help us to relax, slow down and bring some inner peace in our bodies. It’s good for the mind and the soul to truly disconnect!
5. Getting to know and exploring a new area - Camping gives you the freedom to explore new places and destinations. Our staff on our campsites are a friendly bunch and just want you to have the best holiday! Reception is the place that specialises in the local area of Lake Annecy and the French Alps , we know the local area because we are from here, we live here and we spend our free time exploring it. At your campings Annecy campsites, we are our own tourist information centre and have no ulterior motive other than to give you the best advice to best enjoy your holiday! We are passionate about giving our customers the best possible holiday experience and sharing our local knowledge and love for our region.
What will you love about our camping Annecy campsites?
Our campsites provide 4 star facilities to enable you to have a top quality camping holiday in comfort! Heated shower blocks, top quality restaurants, beautiful water complexes with waterslides, shop, bike hire.. we provide you with everything that you need for the best holiday!
Staying at la Ravoire and Les Fontaines in one of our accommodations, provides you with the freedom of camping but in comfort.
We know and understand what's most important to you; The quality of our services, the cleanliness of our facilities, quality of our accommodation. Our accommodation is top quality - fully equipped and fully functional , clean and modern. We offer basic and cheap accommodation through to luxury high end options to suit all budgets.
Our 2 campsites are: